Jenkins plugin updated - fixed a few minor errors and released a new version
Needed, more frameworks is. Hmmm - you will find how to run different Selenium testing frameworks in Nerrvana
Raiders of the lost Code Coverage - our journey with code coverage collection during Selenium testing to get it in our reports
Exporting Selenium test result to HP Quality Center - exporting Selenium test results to HP Quality Center (HP QC) using the Bumblebee web service from Agiletestware.
Parallel Selenium testing
- about the standard instruments - TestNG and SeleniumGrid, about a real system that can launch tests in different browsers in parallel, about solving problems when executing the same tests in parallel and how many parallel streams to launch.
Handy Selenium reports
- the easier the report is to understand, the less time you need to spend on finding the cause of the error when it finally appears.
Selenium reports – our take
- it is time to redesign reports to teach them to work with shots nicely as well as consolidate parallel tests
- it has been three years since we started working on Nerrvana and finally we are ready to launch it
Creation – Day Two
- code comments and functionalities comparison for current version of Java tests from creators of “Creation – Day one”
- Selenium functions for screenshots making, their distinctions and spheres of application
Review – It is all about logs
- what should perfect logs look like? How logging sub-component should operate to produce ‘plasticine’ suitable for conversion to a thriller by reports?
Review – Is ‘Login’ an object or not?
- decided to add ‘Login’ into a list of Recruiting application objects and discussing how to test it. Should we allow other objects to use new ‘Login’ object or not?
- detailed manual testing by hands.
- simple test to check setup by logging into your SalesForce account.
- short description of an application selected for testing.
- what to use as Web Application Under Test (WAUT) and why?
- it is impossible to test complex web application manually. Conclusions?